Full Time Rawalpindi July 10, 2020
FunPrime Technology is looking for a Creative Designer having at least three years of relevant experience om the industry. The Creative Designer will work in close collaboration with our Digital Media and Art and Design teams on the creative as well as marketing efforts for FunPrime Technology products, and client projects.
As a member of our Art and Design team, your responsibility is to create high-quality design material so that the brand message of each campaign is well communicated to its intended audiences.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Presenting concept visualization through sketches, designs, digital illustrations, 2D/3D animations, and explainer videos.
- Designing high-quality original creatives using Adobe products.
- Making changes and improvements throughout the design process.
- Integrating technical and visual solutions into design concepts.
- Understanding trends within the scope of the industry.
- Initializing a project by coming up with a general concept or following customer’s guidelines and presenting the idea with a rough layout that might include.
- Evaluating the credibility of designs and providing solutions for possible issues relating to the actual production of this design.
- Collaborating with other teams to ensure that prototypes are created within project specifications and expectations.
- Planning, managing and executing both in-house and client campaigns.
- Crafting the design guidelines and collaborate in branding campaigns.
- Planning and creating social media campaigns in collaboration with in-house and outsourced teams.
- Editing short promos, documentaries and other video material as part of client projects.
- Taking stakeholders on board on through various communication channels including but not limited to email and social media.
- Carrying forward the vision of Diran Productions to communicate the client’s vision in a creative way.
- Collaborating with the production team to execute client projects smoothly.
- Advising on the material to be collected and then executing the plan for a yearly showreel of the company.
- Helping and participating in the creative direction of in indoor as well as outdoor shoots.
- Helping to pitch profitable campaigns to potential clients in collaboration with the business development manager.
Key Skills & Tools
- Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects and other design tools.
- Excellent English and Urdu communication skills.
- Ability to handle deadlines and work under pressure.
- Be able to understand the dynamics of a digital media industry.
- Eager to learn new tools and skills.
- Team player and excellent collaborative skills.
|Job Category||Graphics Design|
|Education|| Bachelor's Degree in Art & Design|
|Experience||Minimum 3 Years |
|Team||Art & Design & Digital Media |
|Duration||Minimum 1 Year|
|Timings||9:00 AM to 6:00 PM |
|Starting Salary||35,000 |