Digital Marketing Officer
Full Time Rawalpindi July 10, 2020
FunPrime Technology is looking for a Digital Marketing Officer with expertise in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Social Media Marketing (SMM). As part of our Digital Media team, the candidate will be working out of our headquarter based in Rawalpindi, Pakistan. The Digital Marketing Officer will be responsible for planning, implementing and managing our SEO and SMM strategies. The Digital Marketing Officer will play a huge role in driving our FunPrime’s online growth and success.
Requirements & Qualifications
- At least 2 years of experience working in an SEO or SMM related role.
- At least 2 years of experience in planning and implementing a successful SEO strategy.
- Proven success in designing and delivering SEO and SMM campaigns.
- In-depth experience in web analytics, marketing, and business development.
- Expertise in A/B and other testing methods.
- In-depth knowledge of research principles and methods and experience in analyzing data.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
- He/She should be a critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- He/She should be a team player.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- A relevant degree in marketing or similar relevant field.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan, develop and implement our SEO and SMM strategy.
- Work towards organic search optimization and ROI maximization.
- Regularly perform thorough keywords research.
- Identify key SEO KPIs.
- Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs.
- Prepare and present reports regularly.
- Identify our buyer persona to better target identified audiences.
- Identify problems and deficiencies and implement solutions in a timely manner.
- Suggest improvements in process and productivity optimization.
- Collaborate with web developers and digital media teams on various campaigns.
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices.
|Job Category||Digital Marketing|
|Education||Relevant Degree or Certification |
|Experience||2-3 Years |
|Team||Digital Media |
|Duration||1 Year Contract |
|Timings||9:00 AM to 6:00 PM |
|Starting Salary||30,000 |